Becoming a great pitcher isn’t about great coaching or the perfect workout.
Becoming a great pitcher isn’t about the having the perfect pitching plan or pitch grip.
Becoming a great pitcher is all about YOU, Period!
7 Keys to Pitching Success
- Desired Outcome: What are you specifically wanting to achieve with pitching career.
- Motivation: Why do you want to achieve that specific goal?
- Faith: Do you honestly believe you can achieve it?
- Work Ethic: What are you physically willing to do to achieve reach that goal?
- Specific Action Plan: Do you have a specific plan for what you need to do to reach that goal?
- Specialized Training or Instruction: Do you need specialized training or instruction to achieve that goal?
- The Reward: What will you accomplish, receive or win by achieving your goal?
Well, what do you think?
The ultimate question that needs to be answered can only come from deep inside of YOU.
Is the Desired Outcome and Reward worth all the Motivation, Faith, Work Ethic, Specific Action Plan, Specialized Training and Instruction it will take to achieve your pitching dreams?
No Pitcher ever gets to the Major Leagues by accident.
So how bad do you really want it?
If you are waiting for an easier way to come along it’s not out there.
Your pitching success will be 100% based on what you do with these 7 Keys.
If you use the 7 keys right they will unlock doors that you never dreamed possible.
Without the 7 keys you will never even get started.
Most pitchers never reach their potential because of one major reason…
They never find the keys that open the doors.
Take these 7 keys and start opening the doors to your pitching dreams.
It won’t be easy, but I promise you it will definitely be worth it.[addlink url=”http://pitchinghabits.com” text=”Do You Have the Mental Makeup Pro Scouts Look For?”]