Something to Think About.
20 Reasons Pitchers Struggle to Get Better.
- Lack Of Commitment.
- Stuck in Skill Acquisition Stage.
- No Off Season training program.
- Can’t Vision what the Future Pitcher in them looks like.
- Don’t know what the Missing Link from Good to Great is.
- No specific short-term goals.
- Think Pitching should be easy.
- Think a Six Pack of Pitching Lessons is the key to greatness.
- Thinking great pitchers are born that way.
- Mindless, Unfocused Practice.
- No Defined Pitching Routines.
- Lack of a Mastery Mindset.
- Failure to Test and Track everything and then Tweak as needed.
- Lack of Confidence, because they have no plan.
- Trained by Cookie Cutter Pitching Coaches. One size does not fit all.
- Lack of a Belief System
- Lack of Courage
- No Long Term Vision for Success.
- Counting on Useless Pitching gimmicks, tricks and training aids to make them a great pitcher.
Over the next few weeks I am going to expose some of Pitching Greatest Training Myths and what exactly you need to do not to get sucked in by them.
Did I miss any?